Friday, February 1, 2008

New Content and Feeds

I'll be rolling out a new feature called "A Lone Voice" tonight. It's basically where I will be spouting my views about subjects in which my opinion is (apparently) the minority (or perhaps unique). This is where you will find (possibly regularly) rants about how bad a writer William Faulkner was, how overrated a season Winter is, and where insurance adjusters can go (though, that's probably not a rare opinion). Basically, you can use it as a barometer to know when I've come off my meds (actually, I'm not on any) or should probably be put on them. Forcibly.

Any of you who subscribe to this blog by feed (hopefully someone's doing that or this Lone Voice is echoing in an empty room) can choose to subscribe by Labels. So you can receive only my Book Reviews by citing your subscription feed as:

http://jmpeltier.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/Book Review

You can similarly subscribe to only "A Lone Voice" or perhaps "Faulkner" by subsituting them for "Book Review" in the line above. I'll try to keep up with my labels. If you have any suggestions for future labels either email me or leave a comment.

No comments: